We follow a strict policy for the protection of the privacy of the pinkime.com website visitors. With this note, we offer you more information on how we use electronic cookies, each time you visit our webpage.
What are electronic cookies?
Electronic cookies are short software code texts, which are sent sent from our company's server and are stored at your terminal. Their basic function is to communicate to us data from your browser. Cookies are either "Temporary" (session cookies) or persistent. Temporary cookies are automatically deleted when you close your browser, while persistent cookies remain stored in your terminal until they expire.
Yes, we do use some cookies, in order to make pinkime.com more user friendly.
What kinds of cookies do we use?
Our company uses temporary cookies for the following purposes:
- In order to automatically recognise you as a registered user after you log in or to browse secure pages.
- In order to automatically recognise you whenb you make a purchase. Temporary cookies are necessary for the use of the "e-basket" service.
- In order to store technical data and to "read" visual or audio content (through flash cookies).
- For the allocation of server requests between a group of servers.
To recognise users already connected to social media platforms.
Furthermore, we use persistent cookies for the following purposes:
- To improve webpage performance.
- To personalize your interactions with the webpage.
- To provide web content that based on your choices and interests.
What kinds of cookies don't we use?
|COOKIE Name||COOKIE Description|
|CART||The association with your shopping cart.|
|CATEGORY_INFO||Stores the category info on the page, that allows to display pages more quickly.|
|COMPARE||The items that you have in the Compare Products list.|
|CURRENCY||Your preferred currency|
|CUSTOMER||An encrypted version of your customer id with the store.|
|CUSTOMER_AUTH||An indicator if you are currently logged into the store.|
|CUSTOMER_INFO||An encrypted version of the customer group you belong to.|
|CUSTOMER_SEGMENT_IDS||Stores the Customer Segment ID|
|EXTERNAL_NO_CACHE||A flag, which indicates whether caching is disabled or not.|
|FRONTEND||You sesssion ID on the server.|
|GUEST-VIEW||Allows guests to edit their orders.|
|LAST_CATEGORY||The last category you visited.|
|LAST_PRODUCT||The most recent product you have viewed.|
|NEWMESSAGE||Indicates whether a new message has been received.|
|NO_CACHE||Indicates whether it is allowed to use cache.|
|PERSISTENT_SHOPPING_CART||A link to information about your cart and viewing history if you have asked the site.|
|POLL||The ID of any polls you have recently voted in.|
|POLLN||Information on what polls you have voted on.|
|RECENTLYCOMPARED||The items that you have recently compared.|
|STF||Information on products you have emailed to friends.|
|STORE||The store view or language you have selected.|
|VIEWED_PRODUCT_IDS||The products that you have recently viewed.|
|WISHLIST||An encrypted list of products added to your Wishlist.|
|WISHLIST_CNT||The number of items in your Wishlist.|
What kinds of data do we collect through cookies?
Through our cookies, we collect and process the following types of data:
- Users' IP and terminal identification data
- In-site navigation data.
- Information on product/services preferences.
Data for executed transactions
• Internet Explorer http://support.microsoft.com/kb/278835
• Firefox http://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/delete-cookies-remove-info-websites-stored
• Chrome http://support.google.com/accounts/answer/61416?hl=en
• Opera http://www.opera.com/browser/tutorials/security/privacy/
• Safari http://support.apple.com/kb/PH5042
• Safari for iPad and iPhone http://support.apple.com/kb/HT1677